The Kni-Co Alaskan for Esker Tents Stove is designed for large Esker tents pyramid tents (10x10/12x12), or mid-sized prospector tents up to a 12 x 14 footprint. Featuring an adjustable damper in a straight pipe sleeve, and 5 sections of galvanized stove pipe (4 pieces nest), that stow in the stove box when not in use (as can the optional side table), the Alaskan for Esker tents makes for highly a effective and compact heat source.
The Alaskan for Esker tents' 22 gauge cold rolled steel provides excellent protection against warping, and the shielded door air intakes makes for easy maintenance and control of the stove burn (whether hard or soft wood) for cooking and space heating.
- Overall Packed Dimensions: 30.5 x 30.5 x 61cm (12” x 12” x 24”)
- Stove Portion In Use (excluding pipes): 51cm high x 30.5cm wide x 61cm long (20” x 12” x 24”)
- Pipe Stack Height: up to 264cm (104”)
- Total Max Height (approx): 3.2m (124”)
- Burn Chamber Dimensions: 28.5cm x 27cm x 56cm (11 1/2" x 10 3/4” x 22”)
- 27 cm (5”) stove pipe hole
- Packed Weight: 10.6kg
- Made with 22 gauge cold rolled steel
- Made in the USA