The Kni-Co Alaskan Jr for Esker Tents Stove is a compact, portable wood stove that packs small and light, yet throws enough heat to keep 3 - 6 person canvas tents comfortable.
Features include an adjustable damper, 6 sections of 5" (tapers to 4") nesting galvanized stove pipe, folding legs, and the ability to stow all needed pipes and pieces in the stove box for transport. A shielded door air intake (to prevent sparks exiting the holes) ensures simple control over fire and temperature no matter what kind of wood you're burning (hardwood/softwood or a mix of both).
Made from 22 gauge cold rolled steel to provide lightweight (21 lb), yet sturdy performance that resists warping, the Wallowa, Oregon, USA made Kni-Co Alaskan Jr for Esker Tents makes an excellent companion to our Arctic Fox 10x10 or Esker Classic 10x10 canvas hot tents.
- Overall Packed Dimensions: 30.5 x 30.5 x 46cm (12" x 12" x 18”)
- Stove Portion In Use (excluding pipes): 51cm high x 30.5cm wide x 46cm long (20” x 12” x 18”)
- Pipe Stack Height: 265cm (104”)
- Total Height (approx): 3.2m (124”)
- Burn Chamber Dimensions: 29cm x 27cm x 44cm (11 1/2" x 10 3/4" x 17 1/4”)
- 27 cm (5”) stove pipe hole
- Packed Weight: 9.8kg
- Made with 22 gauge cold rolled steel
- Made in the USA