The Kni-Co Trekker for Esker Tents Stove features a flu section, 6 sections of 4" (tapers to 3") nesting galvanized stove pipe, and Kni-Co's Trekker packable wood stove box. The ability to stow all nested stove pipes inside the box, along with folding legs make for compact transport, and an easy to use damper along with shielded door air intake (to prevent sparks exiting the holes) ensures simple control over fire and temperature no matter what kind of wood you're burning (hardwood/softwood or a mix of both).
Made from 22 gauge cold rolled steel to provide lightweight (10 lb), yet sturdy performance that resists warping, the Wallowa, Oregon, USA made Kni-Co Trekker for Esker Tents is the perfect stove for our Canadian made Arctic Fox 9x9 canvas hot tent.
- Overall Packed Dimensions: 25.5 x 25.5 x 48cm (10” x 10” x 19”)
- Stove Portion In Use (excluding pipes): 39cm high x 25.5cm wide x 48cm long (15 1/4” x 10” x 19”)
- Pipe Stack Height: 265cm (104”)
- Total Height (approx): 3m (119”)
- Burn Chamber Dimensions: 24cm x 20cm x 43cm (9 1/2" x 8 1/2” x 17”)
- 10 cm (4”) stove pipe hole
- Packed Weight: 7.8kg
- Made with 22 gauge cold rolled steel
- Made in the USA