The new Fenix CL26R Camping Lantern provides excellent general illumination around camp, under tarps, in tents, or anywhere where a bright light with a small footprint is needed. Featuring an included rechargeable battery which can be removed and charged separately, or charged via the CL26R's included micro-USB port, the CL26R features output up to 400 lumens, and 8 modes of operation, including a multi-directionality white output, and a night vision saving red output. The addition of the micro-USB port means that CL26R can also be used as a Fenix 18650 battery charger, and pairs well with solar or portable battery packs.
The CL26R also features a magnetic base for securing to metal surfaces (under car hoods, or on other vehicles), and can be hung from ridge lines, carabiners, or tree branches. With a maximum run time of up to 400 hours red flashing output, and designed specifically to be used in cold weather conditions, the CL26R is a serious camping lantern for all your outdoor activities.:
- Eight total lighting outputs
- Two directional modes - perfect for inside tents and outside on the campsite.
- Convenient one-switch mode cycler.
- Micro USB rechargeable.
- Max output of 400 lumens.
- Powered by one 18650 (included) or two CR123A batteries.
- 25 meters wide-range beam diameter.
- Excellent cold-resistant design.
- IP66 rated protection.
- Dual modes design: 6 white output levels, 2 red output levels.
- Battery Level indication and low-voltage warning.
- One-switch control - easy and convenient.
- Electronic reverse polarity protection to protect from improper battery insertion.
- Top magnetic absorption and tripod socket for effective light fixation and light source control.
- 4.1 oz/ 116 g (excluding battery and accessories).
- Dimensions:49 x 49 x 97 mm
Included in the Package
- 1 x CL26R camping lantern
- 1 x ARB-L18-2600 Li-ion battery
- 1 x micro USB charging cable
- 1 x key chain
- 1 x spare O-ring
- 1 x user manual
- 1 x warranty card