The Fenix LD12R is a unique compact, utility/EDC light that features 2 sources of illumination: the main LED with brightness up to 600 lumens, and a small utility light on the side of the head with up to 100 lumens output. Combined with it's magnetic clip, the LD12R can be used as a regular hand held flashlight, or attached to ferrous surfaces and used as a hands-free work or general illumination source. Powered by either an AA or included 14500 li-ion battery, it's rotary head design is effective for choosing between the main light and the side light, while the tail switch allows for brightness selection. The LD12R comes with a battery, lanyard, extra O-Ring, charging cable and manual.Features of Fenix LD12R Flashlight:
- 600 lumens maximum output, 186m maximum beam distance
- Uses high-quality LEDs with a lifespan of 50000 hours.
- Powered by one ARB-L14-800 battery, or one AA (alkaline, Ni-Mh, Lithium) battery
- Size: 121mm × 22 mm
- 74g including battery
- Over-heat protection to avoid high-temperature of the surface
- All-metal CNC machined light body. Premium type HAIII hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish.
- Push-button tail cap switch for mode selection
- Battery level indication LED and low-voltage warning.
- Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Hidden USB Type-C charging port.
- IP68 rated protection.
- Included magnetic body clip for hands-free, convenient operation.