These water-repellent, hard-wearing, abrasion-resistant pants are made with Filson's toughest oil finish Tin Cloth (15 oz), and feature double-needle construction throughout with bar tacking at stress points. Designed to be tough, Filson's Single Tin Coth Bush pants are equally at home when working or playing in the bush, as well as on the farm, or in the garage.FEATURES:
- Solid brass zipper fly custom cut at Filson, with snap top closure
- 2 slash pockets, 1 coin pocket, 2 rear utility pockets
- Wide leg opening to accommodate boots
- Water-repellent, abrasion-resistant fabric for armorlike protection
- Suspender buttons
- Double-stitched construction with bar tacking for durability
- Slight taper at cuffs to minimize brush and grass entry over boots
- Pants are unhemmed with a 29" to 35" (73.5cm to 89cm) inseam as desired.
Workwear, field use, bush use
15 oz oil finish tin doth
Wipe or brush clean.