The limited Special Edition TBS Boar Bushcraft knife sports a 4.2mm thick blade of Bohler N690co stainless steel - the same N695 stainless steel used in TBS' other Boar models, but with increased percentages of cobalt and vanadium: increasing hardness (HRC 60), and therefore edge retention. A Scandinavian grind (no secondary bevel) provides a very keen edge that is easy to sharpen and maintain.
The Special Edition Boars also feature specially stabilized curly birch (top in pic) or spalted beech (middle in pic) handles that have been stabilized with resin in a pressure chamber (as opposed to a vacuum chamber), providing superior penetration of the resin into the wood; resulting in a very stable, highly durable and weather resistant material.
Made entirely in Europe from European sourced materials, the Special Edition Boar comes with TBS' multi-carry sheath (allowing both horizontal and vertical carrying on the hip), and comes backed with TBS' lifetime guarantee.
Features of the Special Edition TBS Boar Bushcraft Knife:
- Bohler N690co Stainless Steel - 4.2mm Thick
- 4 3/8" (110mm) length blade
- 4 3/4" (120mm) length handle - stabilized walnut or stabilized curly birch
- Comes with TBS’s multi-carry leather sheath
- Lifetime Guarantee on the knife against any defect in manufacturing, material and workmanship.