The TBS Boar Mk II bushcraft knife retains the same easy handling feel as the Mk I version, but has been updated with a black Micarta handle (laminated layers of resin-soaked canvas that are baked to a hard, weather-proof finish), and Bohler N695 steel.
The Boar’s full tang Bohler N695 stainless steel blade contains more carbon than other tool-grade stainless steel, and so holds its razor-sharp edge longer, delivering exceptional edge retention and corrosion resistance. The blade is a robust 4mm thick at the spine before tapering at the drop point tip.
Ideal for bushcraft, survival, or other heavy use, the TBS Boar Military Mk II provides a rugged, durable, comfortable all purpose knife for those with medium sized hands, and like all TBS knives, comes with a lifetime guarantee.
Features of the TBS Boar Mk II Model:
- N695 stainless steel – 4mm thick along the heart of the tang
- Blade length: 4 3/8" (110mm)
- Handle length: 4 3/4" (120mm)
- Black Micarta handle with red liners
- Comes with TBS’s standard leather sheath
- Lifetime Guarantee against defects in manufacturing, materials and workmanship