Agawa Canyon’s Boreal 21 folding take down bucksaw is made in Canada, and employs a simple lever system to quickly transforms a folded Boreal 21 into a tensioned 21-inch bucksaw with an all-purpose blade. The Boreal 21 will make short work of wood up to 15cm (6”) in diameter.
When not in use, the connected blade system stores safely inside the 6063 anodized aluminum frame, which is light, sturdy and won’t rust. The coloured (yellow or green) fibreglass reinforced nylon handle provides a solid grip, and all hardware is stainless steel. With a lifetime warranty on everything except the blade, it’s a wood-processing system that's built to last.
Features of the Boreal Canyon 21" Boreal Folding Take Down Bucksaw
- Folded length and depth: 54.6cm x 5cm | 21.5” x 2”
- Assembled length: 53.3cm | 21”
- Assembled depth: 23cm (9” ) along the handle; 14cm (5.5”) at the nose
- Weight: 530g | 18oz
- Optional Leather or Cordura sheath
- Optional Aggressive or Hunter blades
- Lifetime guarantee (blades excluded)
- Blade made in Sweden
- Saw made in Canada