Agawa Canyon 24" Folding Bucksaw
The Agawa Canyon Boreal 24 take down buck saw employs a simple lever system to quickly transforms into a rigid bucksaw with a tensioned 24-inch all-purpose blade. When not in use, the connected blade system stores inside the rust-proof anodized aluminum frame, ensuring the razor-sharp saw teeth never touch you or your gear.
The coloured fibreglass reinforced nylon handle—in your choice of yellow or green— feels solid and is optimally angled for more effective cuts. With stainless steel hardware and a lifetime warranty on everything except the blade, it’s a wood-processing system that's built to last.
Features of the Boreal Canyon 24" Boreal Folding Take Down Bucksaw
- Folded length and depth: 63cm x 5cm | 24.5” x 2”
- Assembled length: 61cm | 24”
- Assembled depth: 26.7cm (10.5”) along the handle; 18.4cm (7.25”) at the nose
- Weight: 595g | 1.3lb
- Optional Leather or Cordura sheath
- Includes Aggressive blade
- Lifetime guarantee (blades excluded)
- Blade made in Sweden
- Saw made in Canada