Orders over $50 Ship Free *
When treated with care, the wick that comes with your TitanLIGHT lighter should last a a good long while, but should you ever need a replacement - we've got you covered. When the wick is rugged or worn, you can pull more out from the top and trim the wispy or damaged parts to the proper length of the flame guard.
TitanLIGHT Replacement Wick
- Includes 2 replacment wicks
- 1. Remove the flame guard by pressing out the brass pin while holding the guard down.
- 2. Remove cotton from inside body of lighter (use a few paper towels to absorb extra lighter fluid) paper towels to absorb extra lighter fluid.
- 3. Pull old wick out.
- 4. If necessary, clean wick hole with alcohol with a cotton swab.
- 5. Trim the end of the new wick at a 45 degree angle with a sharp pair of scissors.
- 6. Wet the cut end of the wick with alcohol or a small amount of water.
- 7. While holding the cut end, pull on the opposite end of the wick to stretch it and reduce its cross-section.
- 8. Insert new wick from the outside through the top of the lighter while being careful not to fray it.
- 9. After wick is started into the hole, slowly guide it in in very small increments always supporting the wick with your fingers as it enters the hole. If it does fray, trim wick and start over.
- 10. Once you can see the wick inside the fuel cavity, grab it with a pair of tweezers or needle nose pliers and pull it through. Leave approximately 1" protruding from the top of the titanLIGHT™ to be trimmed later.
- 11. When replacing the cotton, you'll want to fold the wick over into the cotton to create "layers" until you get to the opening of the fuel cavity. this maximizes the wicks surface area on the cotton so it can absorb the fuel.
HOW TO REPLACE:
Made in USA.