The Fenix LR40R redefines bright, with a maximum output of 12,000 lumens, and a beam throw of up to 773 metres. Powered by an included li-ion battery pack, or optionally via 1,2,3, or 4 standard 18650 li-ion batteries (number of batteries determines maximum output level), the batteries or battery pack can be charged within the flashlight housing via a USB C charging port. The LR40R also offers the ability to act as a charging station, by allowing power to be drawn off it's batteries via a standard USB port.
Designed as a high powered searchlight, or for caving, or marine applications, while being extremely compact - enabling one-handed carry, the Fenix LR40R ensures that you have the power you need, when you need it.
Features of the Fenix LR40R Flashlight:
- Featuring spotlight and floodlight for various lighting scenes.
- Cree LEDs, with a lifespan of 50,000 hours.
- Powered by 4*18650 rechargeable Li-ion battery pack, 1 to 4 18650 battery can be used.
- 12000 lumens super performance, 773 meters ultra-long beam distance (when max output of spot- and floodlight are simultaneously selected).
- Battery level indication and low-voltage warning keep the battery status updated.
- USB Type-C fast charging port, quickly ready for outdoor activities.
- USB discharging function, backup for digital devices as you like.
- Pocket searching flashlight - Handheld comfort, portable convenience.
- Fast lockout function.
- Dual side switches for easy and fast operation.
- Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness.
- Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery insertion
- Made of durable high-strength and oxidation-resistance aluminum
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with an anti-reflective coating
- Size: 154 x 80 x 51 mm (6.06" x 3.15" x 2.01"
- Weight: 500 grams (17.6 oz) (excluding battery)
Included in the Package
- 1 x LR40R flashlight
- 1 x USB C charging cable
- 1 x holster
- 1 x lanyard
- 1 x spare O-ring
- 1 x user manual
- 1 x warranty card