The Fenix TK16 v 2.0 flashlight offers up to 3100 lumens of output on a single 21700 battery (included), and up to 150 hours of operation from a single charge. The TK 16’s outputs a focused beam with excellent throw (up to 380 m), and features a compact form factor, and a tactical tail switch - making it the preferred choice for search and rescue, EMS, and law enforcement applications.
Five output levels and strobe, plus one handed on/off function via the tactical tailswitch means the TK16 v 2.0 provides the correct balance of brightness and run time, along with ease of operation for any task.Features of Fenix TK16 V2.0:
- 3100 lumens maximum output; 380 meters maximum beam distance.
- One Luminus SST70 LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours.
- Included a Fenix ARB-L21-5000U rechargeable Li-ion battery.
- Advanced Pulse-Frequency Transmission System (APF).
- Instant activation and strobe with the dual tactical tail switches.
- Stainless steel strike bezel inlaid tungsten steel breaking tips.
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with an anti-reflective coating.
- Made of durable A6061-T6 aluminum.
- Premium type HAIII hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish.
- Length: 143 mm
- Diameter: 254 mm
- Head Diameter: 340 mm
- Weight: 112 g
Included in the Package
- 1 x TK16 v2.0 flashlight
- 1 x ARB-L21-5000U rechargeable Li-ion battery
- 1 x holster
- 1 x lanyard
- 1 x spare O-ring
- 1 x user manual
- 1 x warranty card