The Frost River Camp Cook's Kitchen Canoe pack is larger sized canoe pack with plenty of compartments and space for storing and organizing all your gear - not just the kitchen. Constructed from heavy duty 18oz waxed canvas, and featuring a double bottom (to resist abrasion), two generous side pockets (for storing fuel, water and other essentials), a large main compartment, and a detachable utensil roll (for organizing tools and odds and ends), the Camp Cook's Kitchen Canoe pack is a favourite of traditional canoe pack trippers.Frost River Camp Cook's Kitchen Canoe Pack Specs:
- Size: 48cm (H) x 48cm (L) x 30.5cm (W)
- Volume: Actual 71L Expanded volume: 109L (Approx.)
- Weight: 2.75 kg (Approx.)
- Pockets: 2 external side pockets 1 internal map pocket.
- Closure: Internal rain flaps, large flap over main compartment.
- Shoulder Straps: Harness leather, foam pad, buckskin.
- Base: Double canvas.
- Materials: 18 oz. waxed canvas, premium leather, solid brass hardware.