Lyme Disease, Ticks and You is capped off with an extensive list of references and resources that will further equip each reader with the information they need to deal with ticks, Lyme and other tick-borne diseases.
- Chapter 1: What You Need to Know about Ticks and Lyme Disease
- Chapter 2: A Brief Biology of Lyme Disease
- Chapter 3: How Can I Reduce the Risk of a Tick Bite?
- Chapter 4: What If I'm Bitten?
- Chapter 5: Diagnosing Lyme Disease
- Chapter 6: Treating Lyme and Co-Infections
160 pages, paperback