The newly updated Mora Survival Black knife now includes a 3.2mm heavy duty coated carbon blade along with an all-weather firesteel and integrated diamond sharpener.
The 3.2mm thick Swedish black coated carbon blades are some of the sturdiest Mora has ever made, and the spines are ridgeground (non-polished) for use with the fire steel.
The robust sheath is provided with a well thought out space for the firesteel and completed with a diamond sharpener, making it easy to sharpen the knife blade. A high-friction grip gives the finishing touch to the Bushcraft Survival Ultimate knife, a knife that suits a tough livestyle!
- Razor sharp 3.2 mm thick Swedish coated carbon steel blade with a distinct tip.
- All-weather Morakniv® Fire Steel.
- Integrated Diamond Sharpener.
- Two Belt Clips.
Integrated Fire Steel
Bring the firesteel on your outdoor tour and be able to light a fire wherever you are. Just pull the specially designed knife back slowly and heavily along with the firesteel. The sparks easily light your barbecue, paper, birch bark or dry grass.
- The protective coating on the steel needs to be scraped off before use.
- Sparks of 3000 C° makes it easy to light a fire in any kind of weather.
- Yield up to 7000 strokes.
- Ignites even stoves and gas grills.
- Works in rain and snow.
- Since it has a strong spark, it can also be used as emergency signal.
|Brand||Mora of Sweden|