The Savotta Keikka 50L military grade duffle bag excels at every day use, travel, work, or sports purposes, and features flexible internal organization with external pockets, zippered mesh internal pockets, and hook and loop sections. Made military tough, the Keikka 50L can be carried via it's hauling handles, carry handles, or shoulder strap and features attachment points for a padded backpack harness (sold separately).
The main compartment (35 x 25 x 50cm) is accessed via a large zipper opening, and is a single open space with two mesh pockets - one in each end. The interior of the lid features strips of loop for attachment of hook backed accessories.
The external side pouch (35 x 23 x 5 cm) is designed for quick access and organization of smaller items and A4 documents. The back wall features two flat mesh pouches and D-ring and two webbing tabs for securing valuables via dummy cord or buckles. The interior of the front wall features loop for attachment of any hook backed accessories.
The flat hook-and-loop closure external pouch measures 24 x 20 cm, and fits A5 documents and similar smaller items.
Two 10 x 15 cm sections of velcro on the side and end of the bag accept most name tapes and a number of other identifiers. Any D-ring can also be used to attach name tags.
Savotta Keikka 50L Duffle Features
- Capacity 50L
- Carry handles wrap around the bottom
- Hauling handles on both ends
- Removeable shoulder strap
- Attachment points for optional backpack harness
- Main compartment with zipper lid
- Two internal mesh compartments
- Zippered side pouch with versatile internal organization
- Flat side pouch with hook and loop closure
- Loop for hook backed accessories inside of the lid and side pouch
- Loop for identifiers and patches on side and end
- Removeable/replaceable padding inside the lid and bottom
- Weight: 1.42 kg | 3 lbs
- Dimensions (W x H x L): 35 x 25x 55cm | 14" x 10" x 21.5"
- Main material: 1000D Cordura (100% nylon)
- Webbing: 100% polyester
- Buckles: steel
- Padding: closed cell foam
5 year material and workmanship warranty
Made in Finland & Estonia