Panasonic's Eneloop AA rechargeable NiMH batteries enjoy very low self discharge rates compared to traditional rechargeable batteries (retains 85% of it's charge after one year, and 65% of it's charge after 5 years) - which means Eneloop batteries can be left in your device and will be ready to go when you are.
Eneloop batteries are precharged and can be used immediately out of the package. With no memory effect, and high operating voltage, Eneloop operate at a minimum output of 1900 mAh. Best of all, Eneloops can discharge and charge for 2100 cycles before any appreciable decline in output or capacity - besting lithium batteries by over 400%.
With very low toxicity, high capacity, long life cycle, and high power output, Eneloop batteries are a great source of power for flashlights, cameras, battery packs and more.
- eneloop Ni-MH 2000mAh typical /1900mAh minimum
- Can be recharged up to 2100 times (!!)
- Hold up to 70% of their charge after 10 years of non-use
- Pre-charged at the factory using power generated from solar energy and ready to use right out of the package
- Work in extreme temperatures down to -20°C
- Batteries can be recharged when fully, or partially drained
- Ni-MH, Low Self Discharge rechargeable batteries
Made in Japan.
Please note that a battery recycling station is available at our Port Credit store.