The Fenix ARE-D1 Battery Charger is a single cell battery charger that allows for recharging of Li-ion, Ni-Mh, and Ni-Cd battery chemistries, in cell sizes 10440, 14500, 16340, 18650, 21700, 26650, AAA, AA, and C via micro USB charging, and also allows for discharging up to (using as a power pack) via a standard USB cable.
A high resolution LCD screen displays battery level, and charging and discharging status, and a micro USB charging cable is included.Fenix ARE-D1 Smart Charger Features
- Input: Micro USB 5V/2A charging, from external power source
- USB output: 5V/2A, for external power source
- Micro USB charging, and USB discharging
- LCD screen for battery level, charging and discharging status
- Short circuit protection, over-current protection, over-voltage protection and reverse-polarity protection
- Micro-computer chip controlled digitally regulated charging to extend battery lifetime
- Size: 120mm x 38mm x 30 mm
- Weight: 61±3 grams (excluding charging cable)
- Operating temperature: -20°C to 50°C
- Operating humidity: 5% to 90%
- Storage temperature: -20°C to 80°C
Please note that a battery recycling station is available at our Port Credit store.