This product is meant for emergency/survival situations only.
Be aware of and adhere to any and all applicable hunting/fishing regulations at all times.
German survivalist expert Joe Vogel designed this card for emergency or survival situations where it becomes necessary to hunt fish, molluscs, crabs, or other high-quality small game food for sustenance. Lightweight, and taking up very little space, it is a very well thought out set of tools for the construction of highly practical implements for actual emergency situations. It offers a wide selection of various hooks and different spear concepts for catching fish, amphibians, birds, snakes etc.Features:
Materials: Stainless Steel
Measurements: 12 x 7.3 cm / 4.7 x 1.7 inch
Weight: 60g / 2.1 oz.
- Special saw for precision kerfs with raker teeth and rounded first tooth.
- Sharp blade (chisel grind)
- Chisel for making fastening holes
- 5 hooks in 3 different sizes (including 4 double hooks)
- 3 small single spikes, suitable as hooks or harpoons for small fish and amphibians
- 3 large angled spikes, for the construction of tridents, eel-spears, etc.
- A special hook, support and spear rest for the construction of a spear thrower (Atlatl)
A - winding edge - To carry fishing line, Paracord, Dyneema etc.
B - Chisel - For drilling fastening holes for the safety pins of K and J
C - Saw - With raker teeth and rounded first tooth for sawing with the fibre
E - Blade - For field dressing animals, carving
F - Small Single Spikes - For bending hooks (grind tip on a stone on one side) and as harpoons for amphibians and small fish
G - Small Double Hooks - For bending hooks, as double pointed hooks for hunting birds and other animals
H - Large Double Hooks – Like G
J - Large Single Spikes - for the construction of tridents, eel-spears, etc.
K - Sling Hook - To build a spear thrower
L - Suspension Line Loop and Hook Bender - For bending the hooks and for attaching a lanyard / suspension line
M - Large Hook - For catching heavier animals up to 10 kg
N - Spear Rest – To support the spear of a spear thrower
O - Spear Rest Support - Support for the spear rest