The Cliff Jacobson Signature Pack is a full featured daypack that can do double duty as a smaller canoe pack, due to it's layout of pockets, and flaps. Named after outdoor writer, wilderness traveler, and Eagle Scout Cliff Jacobson, the Cliff Jacobson Signature Pack includes a large main compartment, two large 2-in-1 side pockets, a front slip pocket, and flaps to keep your gear in - while it's lighter weight 10.10oz waxed canvas construction provides a pack that is tightly weaved, and highly wear resistant.
Handmade in the USA.Frost River Cliff Jacobson Signature Pack Specs:
- Size: 40.5cm (H) x 30.5cm (L) x 14cm (W)
- Volume: Actual 17L Expanded volume: 31L (Approx.)
- Weight: 1.1kg (Approx.)
- Pockets: 2 external ( two in one, 1 slip.) 1 internal hanging zipper.
- Closure: Internal rain flaps, large flap over main compartment.
- Shoulder Straps: 5.7cm wide pistol belt cotton web with leather attachment.
- Materials: 10.10 oz. waxed canvas, premium leather, solid brass hardware.