The Frost River Summit Boulder Junction Pack is a generously sized hiking/multi-day pack that is highly adaptable, and provides up to 39L of capacity. The zippered compartment at the bottom adds capacity and allows wet or dirty gear its own space. Twin zipper slides keep items such as rain gear ready at a moment’s notice. There’s a sleeve inside, at the back of the pack, able to handle a laptop, a water bladder, or whatever other flat items you’d like to put back there. The buckled pocket on the front is a boon to organization and provides another spot to stash necessities. Waxed canvas keeps the weather out and will last for many, many years. The upgraded padded buckskin backstraps provide comfort, and the brass ring attachment system supports the pack and provides independent movement between back and pack.
Handmade in the USA.Frost River Summit Boulder Junction Pack Specs
- Size: 61cm (H) x 28cm (L) x 23cm (W)
- Volume: Actual 39L
- Weight: 1.6 kg (Approx.)
- Pockets: Internal slip (Inside back), Zipper pocket in flap, outside front buckle pocket, bottom zipper pocket.
- Closure: Para cord cinch.
- Shoulder Straps: Upgraded buckskin, foam pad, leather attachment, solid brass yoke ring.
- Grab Handle: 1? cotton web.
- Compression System: Para cord, D-rings.
- Base: Double canvas.
- Materials: 18 oz. waxed canvas, premium leather, solid brass hardware.