The Frost River Summit Expedition pack (upgraded with padded buckskin straps) is a sturdy, covers-all-the-bases backpack. Featuring a paracord drawstring cinch to close the top of the pack, covered by a top flap with lash squares for tying in other gear, a double canvas bottom, side 2-in-1 pockets (pocket with interior pouch between the pocket and pack body), and a gusseted zippered front pouch for storing small items, the Summit Expedition pack's heavy duty 18oz waxed canvas construction is sure to withstand all that you and mother nature throw at it.
Handmade in the USA.Frost River Summit Expedition Pack Specs
- Size: 51cm (H) x 28cm (L) x 23cm (W)
- Volume: Actual 32.5L
- Weight: 1.5 kg (Approx.)
- Pockets: 3 external (2 - two in one, 1 gusseted zippered).
- Closure: Internal paracord drawcord cinch, large flap over main compartment with lashing points.
- Shoulder Straps: Harness leather, foam pad, buckskin.
- Base: Double canvas.
- Materials: 18 oz. waxed canvas, premium leather, solid brass hardware.