The Frost River Tregurtha is Frost River's largest canoe pack and is named after the Paul R. Tregurtha: the biggest ore boat on the Great Lakes. With a max volume of 149L, this rugged, built like a tank canvas canoe pack is ready for any and all of your canoeing and portaging adventures.
Hand made from waxed 18oz cotton canvas in Duluth, Minnesota, the Tregurtha features solid brass (not plated) hardware and buckles, padded buckskin shoulder straps, an adjustable waist strap and tump line for hauling heavy loads
Built to be a lifelong tripping companion, the Frost River Tregurtha is made to last and to carry an expedition's worth of gear.Frost River Tregurtha Specs:
- Size: 74cm (H) x 74cm (L) x 15cm (W)
- Volume: Actual 83L Expanded volume: 148L (Approx.)
- Weight: 3.85kg (Approx.)
- Pockets: 2 external slip, 1 internal map pocket.
- Closure: Internal rain flaps, large flap over main compartment.
- Shoulder Straps: Harness leather, foam pad, buckskin.
- Side Compression System: Paracord, d-rings.
- Base: Double canvas.
- Materials: 18 oz. waxed canvas, premium leather, solid brass hardware.