The Kni-Co Alaskan for Esker Classic 2 Tents Stove is designed for large Esker Classic 2 pyramid tents (10x10/12x12), or mid-sized prospector tents, where the pipe stack needs to be directed out of the tent at an angle. Featuring an adjustable damper in a straight pipe sleeve, 5 sections of galvanized stove pipe (4 pieces nest), and an adjustable 5" elbow, all the pipes, as well as optional side table stow easily in the stove box, making for highly effective and compact transport.
The Alaskan for Esker Classic 2 Tents' 22 gauge cold rolled steel provides excellent protection against warping, and the shielded door air intakes makes for easy maintenance and control of the stove burn (whether hard or soft wood) for cooking and space heating.
- Overall Packed Dimensions: 30.5 x 30.5 x 61cm (12” x 12” x 24”)
- Stove Portion In Use (excluding pipes): 51cm high x 30.5cm wide x 61cm long (20” x 12” x 24”)
- Pipe Stack Height: up to 274cm (108”) - depends on angle of elbow piece
- Total Max Height (approx): 3.25m (128”)
- Burn Chamber Dimensions: 28.5cm x 27cm x 56cm (11 1/2" x 10 3/4” x 22”)
- 27 cm (5”) stove pipe hole
- Packed Weight: 10.6kg
- Made with 22 gauge cold rolled steel
- Made in the USA