Designed not as a interior lightweight dry bag, but instead as a rugged, heavy duty, tough stuff sack unto itself, Savotta's 500D Roll Top Stuff Sacks function as a sort of crude, low-tech option for actual duffel bags - great for throwing in abrasive, or bulky gear in and out of vehicles or watercraft, on ATV's, or as a pack sack strapped to a backpack frame, or to a freight toboggan. The 500D Cordura fabric is PU coated to make it waterproof - but as the seams are not taped, while new and not worn after years of heavy use, they are quite waterpoof, but if left out in the rain or dropped in a lake, water will in time seep in through the seams. Available in 2 colours and 4 sizes from 40L to 120L.
- 40L: weight 355 g, flat dimensions 52 x 85 cm (W x L)
- 60L: weight 430 g, flat dimensions 58 x 95 cm (W x L)
- 80L: weight 535 g, flat dimensions 64 x 105 cm (W x L)
- 120L: weight 650 g, flat dimensions 72 x 115 cm (W x L)
- Fabric: 500D Cordura (100% polyamide)
- Webbing: 100% polyester
5 year material and workmanship warranty
Made in Finland & Estonia.