Savotta's 210D Rolltop Stuffsacks are an ideal solution for keeping your gear organized; much like their 500D stuffsacks, but in a lighter weight (210 denier) PU coated nylon.The different sizes and colours allow you to keep certain gear contained together, for easy identification and access (i.e, 5L orange is perfect for socks, 20L green for rain gear etc.). The bags are treated for waterproofing, but the seams are not taped - so while they are very water resistant, if submerged, water would eventually seep through, so are meant for use in a hiking packs or in a larger liner in canoe packs. Available in 4 colours and 5 sizes from 5L to 60L.
Savotta 210D Rolltop Stuffsacks Specs
- 5L: weight 65 g, flat dimensions 23 x 41 cm | 9.05" x 16.14" (W x L)
- 10L: weight 95 g, flat dimensions 31 x 52 cm | 12.2" x 20.47" (W x L)
- 20L: weight 125 g, flat dimensions 38 x 63 cm | 15" x 24.8 (W x L)
- 40L: weight 195 g, flat dimensions 50 x 85 cm | 19.6" x 33.4" (W x L)
- 60L: weight 225 g, flat dimensions 59 x 97 cm | 23" x 38.1" (W x L)
- Fabric: 210D polyamide (nylon)
- Webbing: 100% polyester
- 5 year material and workmanship warranty
Made in Finland & Estonia.