Slightly larger than the original Bushbox Pocket Stove, the Bushbox LF Stick Stove is great when cooking for 1-2 people or for up to 3 people when rehydrating.
Designed with the same no-stick integrated hinges as the XL, the stainless steel Bushbox LF Stick Stove includes a set of trivets, "tent peg grill" holes (the ability to use tent pegs as grill supports in a pinch), one piece construction (integrated ash and grate), and like all Bushbox products, is made in Germany.
Bushbox LF Features
- Custom-engineered hinge mechanism, no clogging
- Small pack size, folds flat
- Multi-fuel capability (wood, fuel tablets, spirit burners, any organic material)
- Compatible with Trangia spirit burners
- Chimney effect produces high cooking temperature (> 500 °C)
- 1 litre water boils in a few minutes
- Comes with a versatile pair of trivets for any pot size
- Made in Germany
Bushbox LF Specifications
Material: 100% Stainless Steel
Folded: 14cm x 10cm x 1.2cm / 5.5" x 3.9" x 0.5"
Unfolded: 14cm x 10cm x 10cm / 5.5" x 3.9" x 3.9"
Weight: 470g / 16.58oz
Wall Thickness: 1 mm
The Bushbox LF Stove is manufactured to the highest possible manufacturing standards, containing no plastics in the product or packaging - instead using cotton bags and cardboard.