The Bushbox XL stove is the largest stove in the Bushbox family, and features a fully connected, collapsible structure: all parts (including bottom tray and ash pan) stay connected, and fold flat into the stove when not in use.
The stove can support large pots and pans, and can use twigs, leaves, pine cones, and other organic matter as fuel, as well as Trangia (alcohol) burners, and hexamine tablets when combined the Universal Grate.
This outdoor stove is great for cooking meals (as opposed to simply boiling water) for groups of 2-5 campers. The fire is easily maintained by feeding through front opening so there's no need to interrupt cooking to maintain the temperature.
The Bushbox XL comes with two trivets which can be used as support for different pot sizes, as a bracket for a Trangia burner or to handle the hot stove safely.
Bushbox XL Features
- Custom-engineered hinge mechanism to prevent clogging
- Folds flat and packs small
- Multi-fuel capability (instaflam, wood, fuel tablets, spirit burners, any organic material)
- Compatible with Trangia spirit burners
- High cooking temperature (> 500 °C)
- Boil 1 litre of water in just a few minutes
- Ships with a versatile pair of trivets for multiple pot sizes
- Made in Germany
Bushbox XL Specifications
Material: 100% Stainless Steel
Folded: 19 cm tall x 12.5 cm square
Unfolded: 19 cm x 1 cm
Wall Thickness: 1 mm
The Bushbox XL Outdoor Stove is manufactured in Germany to the highest of standards and contains no plastics in the product or packaging. Ships in a cotton bag.