The Frost River Old No. 7 Canoe Pack is a simple, straight ahead, medium sized canoe pack. Like all Frost River canoe packs, the Old No. 7 is constructed from heavy duty 18oz waxed canvas, and features a double bottom (to resist abrasion). Two slide slip pockets with paracord and d-ring compression ties are available for storing the likes of fuel or an extra jacket. Padded buckskin shoulder straps and tump line ensure a comfortable carry when tackling a portage. Made in the USA, and built to last, the Old No.7 Canoe Pack will become a trusty canoe tripping companion.Frost River Old No. 7 Canoe Pack Specs:
- Size: 58.5cm (H) x 53cm (L) x 15cm (W)
- Volume: Actual 47.5L Expanded volume: 85.5L (Approx.)
- Weight: 2.72 kg (Approx.)
- Pockets: 2 external slip pockets 1 internal map pocket.
- Closure: Internal rain flaps, large flap over main compartment.
- Shoulder Straps: Harness leather, foam pad, buckskin.
- Base: Double canvas.
- Materials: 18 oz. waxed canvas, premium leather, solid brass hardware.