The Jaakari L (aka Rajajääkäri) is a slim, eminently packable internally framed backpack that is easy to carry, yet capable enough for longer trips. The waterproof roll-top allows for over-packing, and both the top and bottom feature straps for attaching tents, bedrolls, or other gear making this slim bag capable of handling bigger loads on extended expeditions.
A full MOLLE system allows for the addition of other pouches and pockets should you need them, while an internal aluminum frame tube adds strength, rigidity and load carrying comfort without adding excess weight. The Jaakari L's custom suspension system is densely padded and highly adjustable, and the pack itself features a hydration pocket, an access flap with four interior pockets, and side pockets for an axe, or saw. The Savotta Jaakari L is designed to take you on any adventure you can embark on.
- External dimensions: Rolltop height 60–80 cm, width 31 cm, depth 22 cm
- Bag capacity when closed: 40–55 l
- Capacity when overpacked max. 60 l
- Flap pocket capacity: 2 l
- Total weight: 2.38 kg
- Materials: 1000D (green/black: Cordura, M05: Foxdura) with PU coating
- Delrin special plastic buckles and 8 mm coil zips, polyester straps
- Frame: DUR aluminium
- Bag: 1.43 kg
- Flap: 0.23 kg
- Hip belt: 0.41 kg
- Padding pillow: 0.08 kg
- Support frame: 0.27 kg
Made in Finland with a 10 year warranty.