The Savotta Jaakari M (aka Jääkäri-Backpack) is an updated modern daypack, that’s versatile and expandable enough to carry even a few days worth of supplies and gear comfortably. With MOLLE compatibility, a hydration pocket, and a long side entry zipper, this pack easily fits into whatever tasks you have in mind.
Although not a large pack, the cinch top, fitted lid cover and multi directional straps make compression and overpacking options available at all times. Both sides have padded pockets for securing tools or gear. Padded suspension, a thick lumbar pad and a removable internal plastic frame that have been serving Finnish long range patrol units reliably for decades, make this pack comfortable under any load, whether for daily urban use, extended hikes, or weekend trips.
- External dimensions: height 52 cm, width 25 cm, depth 17 cm.
- Backpack capacity is approximately 30 l, Bag capacity when the backpack is closed: approximately 22 l.
- Overpacking capacity with protective pouch: approx. +6 l.
- Capacity of the flap pocket for valuables: approx. 2 l.
- Weight: approximately 1.75 kg.
- Materials: Delrin special plastic buckles and 8 mm coil zippers, Olive green: 1000D Cordura, Black: 1000D Codura, M05: 1000D Foxdura
- Frame: Ethylene plastic sheet.
Made in Finland with a 5 year warranty.