The Kni-Co Packer for Esker Classic 2 Tents stove features a 5" elbow section (for directing the pipe stack out the side wall) a 5" straight pipe damper section, 5 sections of nesting galvanized stove pipe, and Kni-Co's Packer portable wood stove box. The pipes, optional spark arrestor and optional side table all stow in the stove box, making for easy and compact transport.
The included adjustable damper, and shielded door air intakes makes for easy maintenance and control of the stove burn (whether hard or soft wood), and the 22 gauge cold rolled steel provides excellent protection against warping, making the Packer for Classic 2 tents an ideal heat source and cookspace in winter camping environments.
- Overall Packed Dimensions: 25.5 x 25.5 x 58.5cm (10” x 10” x 23”)
- Stove Portion In Use (excluding pipes): 40.5cm high x 25.5cm wide x 58.5cm long (16” x 10” x 23”)
- Pipe Stack Height: up to 274cm (108”) - dependent on elbow angle.
- Total Height (approx):up to 3.15m (124”) - dependent on elbow angle.
- Burn Chamber Dimensions: 24cm x 20cm x 53.5cm (9 1/2" x 8 1/2” x 21”)
- 27 cm (5”) stove pipe hole
- Packed Weight: 8.9kg
- Made with 22 gauge cold rolled steel
- Made in the USA