The Maxpedition Solstice Camera Bag is specifically designed for photographers looking for a tough and well-built camera bag with quick gear access. Large enough to carry a DSLR and multiple lenses (13.5L), but still compact and roomy so that it is comfortable and easy to carry, the Solstice features padded equipment protection, and Maxpedition’s tough as nails build quality.
The Solstice main compartment will fit the following:
• One (1) standard DSLR body without a grip, plus two (2) lenses (including one 70-200mm F/2.8 lens and smaller size lens), plus two (2) common size on-camera external flashes.
• One (1) Camcorder up to 9” in length.
- Zipper flaps offer additional water/rain protection
- Frontal 12.5cm x 9cm loop field for patch adhesion
- Single hand-operated magnetic closure
- Main compartment includes four (4) padded, flexible, and removable dividers
- Quick-release shoulder strap adjuster
- Padded shoulder strap with a curved removable shoulder pad
- Padded grab handle with seatbelt webbing
- Stowable adjustable waist belt doubles as a trolley strap
- Hook & loop waist belt strap organizer
- Lockable rear compartment with a 26.5cm zipper opening; doubles as a device sleeve and can fit most standard sized tablets
- Molded nylon feet
- Laser cut ATLAS™ Attachment Lattice System
AGR Product Features:
- YKK® Zippers with Positive Grip Pulls
- Dual Nylon Fabric Construction - 500D Hex Ripstop & 1000D Plain Weave
- Laser Cut ATLAS™ Attachment Lattice System - Cut from 840D Nylon-TPU Composite
- 840D Nylon-TPU Composite Tapered Pull Tab
- Lightweight Duraflex® Shorty Cam Buckle
- Fray-Resistant Gossamer™ Mesh
- Anti-Counterfeit Logo Embossed 420D Nylon Liner
- Very Visible Grayscale Interior
- Skin Friendly Nylon Seatbelt Webbing
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
Camera gear and other props not included.
Features of the Solstice Camera Bag