The CCS 1.1oz Silnylon Tundra Tarp is constructed from 1.1oz silicon coated nylon (30 denier, Type 6.6 nylon - 12.5 lb tongue tear strength); making them very light weight without sacrificing strength, and like all CCS tarps, are designed to give you maximum flexibility for setting up in many configurations, at any campsite you may find yourself in.
Available in 3 sizes (8x10, 10x10, 12x10), each CSS Tundra tarp features nylon thread construction, taped edges and nylon tie-outs every 20" - 24", as well as a reinforced centre loop with CSS's ingenious quad loop tie-out: a means of attaching a centre pole (stave, hiking pole, canoe paddle) as a central support when the tarp cannot be suspended.
Each Tundra Tarp comes complete with a stuff sack, 24m (80 ft) of 450 lb test polyester cord, SilNet seamsealer and an applicator brush (for initial seam sealing before use).
- Silicone coating does not wet out like urethane coated nylons
- 3/4” nylon tape around perimeter with loops spaced every 20 to 24 inches around edges and along internal seams.
- The strongest construction and most versatile to set up
- Seams are sewn with nylon thread, single needle lockstitched with double stiched lapped seams
- NO Grommets...which often fail at the worst times
- Pack cloth reinforcement in centre with quad loops for securing a centre pole
- Depending on the size of the tarp it is constructed from either 4 or 6 panels.
- Weight: 8x10: 400g - 10x10: 567g - 12x12: 624g
- Capacity: 2 - 8 persons
- Packed Size: 6" x 12" in silnylon stuff sack
Made in the USA.