The CCS 1.9oz Silnylon Tundra Tarp is constructed from 1.9oz silicon coated nylon (70 denier, Type 6 nylon 15lb tongue tear strength), making them light weight and very strong, and is designed to give you maximum set-up flexibility for any campsite you may find yourself in.
Available in 3 sizes (8x10, 10x10, 12x10), each CSS Tundra tarp features nylon thread construction, taped edges and nylon tie-outs every 20" - 24", as well as a reinforced centre loop with CSS's ingenious quad loop tie-out: a means of attaching a centre pole (stave, hiking pole, canoe paddle) as a central support when the tarp cannot be suspended.
Each Tundra Tarp comes complete with a stuff sack, 80ft (24m) of 450 lb test polyester cord, SilNet seamsealer and an applicator brush (for initial seam sealing before use).
- Silicone coating does not wet out like urethane coated nylons
- 3/4” nylon tape around perimeter with loops spaced every 20 to 24 inches around edges and along internal seams.
- The strongest construction and most versatile to set up
- Seams are sewn with nylon thread, single needle lockstitched with double stiched lapped seams
- NO Grommets...which often fail at the worst times
- Pack cloth reinforcement in centre with quad loops for securing a centre pole
- Depending on the size of the tarp it is constructed from either 4 or 6 panels.
- Weight: 8x10: 680g - 10x10: 879g - 12x12: 1050g
- Capacity: 2 - 8 persons
- Packed Size: 6" x 12" in silnylon stuff sack
Made in the USA.
|Brand||Cooke Custom Sewing|