Our bee's wax candles come from Ontario apiaries, and are available in five sizes: 40, 35 and 20 hour emergency candles, a smaller lantern candle (optional brass candle lantern available here), and bee's wax tea lights. In order to use a candle efficiently and for established burn times, wax should not be allowed to drip down the sides while burning. Should wax begin to drip, simply form the soft warm wax of the candle's edge to trap melted wax, and allow it to pool around the wick. Trimming the wick throughout it's burn cycle will keep smoke to a minimum.
Bee's Wax Candle Dimensions:
- 40 Hour Emergency Candle: 6 cm diameter x 14.5 cm high
- 35 Hour Emergency Candle: 6 cm diameter x 10 cm high
- 35 Hour Emergency Candle: 6 cm diameter x 7 cm high
- Lantern candle: 4 cm diameter x 4.5 cm high
- Tea Light: 4 cm diameter x 1.5 cm high
Be sure to check out our bee's wax bars for treating and maintaining wooden handles on axes and knives here.