In addition to flashlights, The Maxpedition 5" flashlight sheath can be used to house multi-tools (Leatherman, etc..); folding knives; medical inhalers; hunting calls, etc.. The Maxpedition 5" flashlight sheath features a tube sheaths that is slim, saving precious space on web gear or belt. A secure velcro lid provides full range of length adjustability while the grommeted bottom provides quick drainage and shine through functionality.
- Height (Enclosed Part): 4.35"
- Height (Max Content): hold flashlight up to 6.25"
- Diameter: 1.1" w/ Elastic Ret.
- Overall Width: 1.5"
- Belt: 3" Closed Loop
- Attach: 3" TacTie (sold separately) used for modular attachment onto ALICE, MOLLE/PALS, Maxpedition webbing
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength