The NeatFreak is the ultimate drop-in gear organizer. The spacious main compartment has thirteen (13) built-in pockets, with a Velcro divider that has three (3) additional pockets.
The Velcro divider can accommodate Maxpedition's Hook & Loop Modular Accessories (sold separately). The front of the NeatFreak is a web pocket, with a fold-over lid that has an additional zippered pocket plus two rows of PALS webbing for attachment of a Maxpedition pocket or sheaths for increased carry capacity. In the back, there is an additional slip pocket with modular Velcro flaps to secure the NeatFreak onto a backpack, leg rig, or tactical vest.
A tri-directional carry handle allows user to hold on to this pack from multiple directions or simply throw over one's shoulder using the shoulder strap.
- Main: 7.5" (L) x 3" (W) x 9.5" (H)
- Shoulder : 1.5" strap (Minimum adjusted length is Approx 29" and maximum is 52") with 1.5" non-slip shoulder pad
- Pockets: Eighteen (18) individual pockets!!!
- Optional accessories (sold separately): Grimloc
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- #AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength