RBW tump lines are interoperable with all of their packs and harnesses, and provide the means for making the carrying of heavy loads over long distances easier and more efficient. Designed to be attachable/detachable, the length can be adjusted once in operation to facilitate relieving stress from from the shoulders, and shifting weight down through the spine.RBW Tump Line Features:
- Fits RBW Expedition and Minimalist Barrel Harnesses
- Fits RBW Expedition or Tripper Canoe Packs
- Comfortable fleece lining on 2 inch webbing for your forehead.
- Adjustable length. Can be adjusted while you are wearing it.
- Comes with hardware for rigging onto 1 inch webbing on other harnesses or canoe packs.
- Volume: Fits on harnesses or canoe packs
- Material: 1 inch and 2 inch Nylon webbing and fleece
- Weight: 100 g/ 3.5 oz
- Colour: Black
|Recreational Barrel Works