The newly updated 2023 RBW Expedition Canoe Pack is made for real-world canoeing and portaging trips, and features design elements that are born from years of canoe trips and expeditions.
Featuring a padded foam back that prevents gear from poking into your back when carrying, and a newly added internal pocket that supports the use of an optional internal frame sheet with 2 aluminum stays, the 2023 Expedition canoe pack allows for heavy loads to be carried comfortably for long distances. A padded adjustable hip strap with "Easy Snug" one handed tensioning, and shoulder straps that provide for adjustments depending on whether you want the pack to ride tight up against your back (when portaging up inclines, for example) or backed away to allow for a yoke or thwart when carrying a canoe, make positioning and adjusting the pack when in use simple, quick and easy.
Seven (7) reinforced padded handles on the sides, front and back make lifting the loaded pack in and out of the canoe much easier, and pockets and compression straps on each side allow for the stowing of saws, axes or other gear on the outside of the pack. Double layers of the pack's 1000 denier nylon fabric on the bottom of the pack ensures rugged durability over the life of the pack. The top flap covers the cinch-able, expandable pack cuff, zippered compartments on the flap are easily accessible - even when fully loaded, and daisy chain loops on the outside allow for other gear or pouches to be attached to the top of the pack.
The RBW Expedition pack can also be fitted with an optional tump lineRBW Expedition Canoe Pack Features:
- Internal frame sheet pocket for use with RBW frame sheet and stays (sold separately)
- Extra comfy padded shoulder straps and "Easy Snug" hip belt.
- Full length foam pad in the back panel means your gear is not digging into your back.
- 7 padded handles front, back & sides for easy handling.
- Yellow adjustment straps are easy to see on hip belt and shoulder straps.
- Side compression straps and bottom pockets.
- Large zippered lid pocket opens easily even under tension.
- Adjustable sternum strap.
- Top cuff under the lid for extra volume.
- Daisy chains on lid to attach extra gear.
- Double fabric layers in the bottom for durability.
- Reinforcement on – handles, shoulder strap & hip belt.
- Optional Tump-Line available.
Width | Depth | Height
Main Body: 48.3cm x 27.9cm x 68.6cm | 19" x 11" x 27"
Attic/Cuff: 48.3cm x 27.9cm x 20.3cm | 19" x 11" x 8"
Lid Pocket: 33cm x 7.6cm x 38.1cm | 13" x 3" x 15"
- Overall Volume: 105-125 L | 6407 – 7628 ci
- Main Body Volume: 92.5 L | 5643 ci
- Attic/Cuff Volume: 27.7 L | 1690 ci
- Lid Pocket Volume: 4.8 L | 293 ci
- Material: 1000 Denier Nylon
- Weight: 1.7 kg/ 3.75 lbs
- Colours: Red or Green
|Brand||Recreational Barrel Works|