Looking for a solid, basic, no frills canoe pack? Look no further. The RBW Tripper canoe pack is an excellent beginner, or secondary pack that has a capacity of 96L, features 5 handle points (for easier maneuvering in and out of canoes), a removable waist strap, sternum strap, and rugged 1000 denier nylon construction (2 layers on the bottom for durability).
The top flap covers the cinch-able, expandable pack cuff, and daisy chain loops on the outside allow for other gear or pouches to be attached to the top of the pack.
The RBW Tripper pack can also be fitted with an optional tump line, should one need or want to add one.RBW Tripper Canoe Pack Features:
- Padded shoulder straps.
- Adjustable sternum strap.
- 5 handles front, back & sides for easy handling.
- Removable 2 inch webbing hip belt.
- Top cinch-able cuff under the lid for extra volume.
- Daisy chains on lid to attach extra gear.
- Double fabric layers in the bottom for durability.
- Reinforcement on – handles, shoulder strap & hip belt.
- Optional Tump-Line available.
Width | Depth | Height
Main Body: 48.3cm x 22.9cm x 63.5cm | 19" x 9" x 25"
Attic/Cuff: 48.3cm x 22.9cm x 22.9cm | 19" x 9" x 9"
- Overall Volume: 70-96L | 4275 – 5814 ci
- Main Body Volume: 70 L | 4275 ci
- Attic/Cuff Volume: 25.2 L | 1539 ci
- Material: 1000 Denier Nylon
- Weight:1.36 kg/ 3 lbs
|Brand||Recreational Barrel Works|